Volunteering plays an important role in the lives of our clients. Without dedication and interest in volunteering, the Brain Injury Association of Durham Region would not be able to serve the many clients we do.
- Make a difference in someone’s life.
- Meet new people.
- Gain valuable work experience
- Learn or develop new skills
- Make use of talents
- Develop greater knowledge of acquired brain injury and understanding of community resources
- Help solve community issues
- Secure job references
- Explore career opportunities
- Personal satisfaction of making a difference in your community
Please feel free to contact BIAD if you have unique talents and skills which you would like to offer.
With the growing requests for our services, our need for volunteers grows as well. Our volunteers are our greatest resource and we would be most grateful if you kept us in mind should you, your friends, or your family have an interest in volunteering.
Thank you for visiting our Volunteering page! We look forward to working with you as a Volunteer with the Brain Injury Association of Durham Region!