Join us weekly for our virtual creative writing group on zoom. Topics are posted before each group so you can have time to prepare. We then share our stories as a group. Your story can be personal to you or just something creative and fun. We also post poem options each week. If you want to join but don’t want to use our writing prompts that okay you can write without them. We would love if you could could come share and listen with us.
Join us Thursday’s at 11am on zoom
Use this link to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81203119474?pwd=ZXA5djZUbVhPKzhnbGdBM09TWDhEUT09
Meeting ID: 812 0311 9474
Dial in: 855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free
Thursday February 22nd
11:00am On Zoom
Creative writing topics:
- What was your favourite activity to do when you were a teenager or a young adult?
- What things do you miss from your younger years that have been discontinued? (Can be anything; restaurant , technology, items you use to own/use)
- What are your top favourite hobbies or things you like to do in your spare time?
- Which decade did you experience your teenage/young adult years in? What would you bring from that time period to todays?
- If you could have written a letter to your future self, what would you tell them?